🌊Panel discussion on August 5th, at 18:00-20:00 CEST🌊
How can we enable creative practices that engage publics with sea health? What conditions do we need to build ocean literacy, resilience and a more than human-centric mindset. Which methods help activate people to address the marine challenges of a climate crisis world?
- Prof. Adriene Jenik, Arizona State University, ECOtarot deck
- Sam Shamsher and Pete Fung, Ocean Confessional
- Gary Markle, PhD (cand.), Selkie Skin
- Iryna Zamuruieva, Flood Risk Scotland
- Prof. Julia Lohmann, Aalto University, Department of Seaweed and Baltic Sea Lab project.
The event will be recorded for archiving and research purposes; by joining the session you consent to the recording. Please read the Participation Information Sheet and Privacy Notice. CreaTures project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 870759. The content presented represents the views of the authors, and the European Commission has no liability in respect of the content.